The Exciting Bit!
We’re looking for entries that capture the feeling and excitement of the day for swimmers, support crew and spectators. Don’t feel that you have to use our colours or follow the black lines – creativity is the key and we can’t wait to see what you come up with!
If you would like to check out the last 20+ years winning designs check out our Facebook page.
The winner will receive acknowledgement in the official 2024 Yearbook, a complimentary official shirt in their size, as well as a choice of either a Team or Duo entry in the 2024 South32 Rottnest Channel Swim OR a cash prize of $500.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- All entrants are welcome.
- Entrants can submit one entry only per person, per year.
- The event must be referred to as ‘South32 Rottnest Channel Swim’.
- Only four colours can be used and must be printable in block colour (white can be used as a fifth colour).
- The design must be of A4 size in portrait orientation.
- The design is for the back of the T-shirt – nothing can be printed on the front.
- The design may also be used for other purposes including other promotional material.
- The official naming rights sponsor’s copyright logo may be added to the winning design.
- The design must be the artist’s original work.
- The design must be provided in high-resolution PDF.
- The design must be available in a format which separates each colour layer (e.g. PSD or AI file).
- The design must include PMS colours.
- The RCSA will own the copyright of the design.
- The RCSA may use the concept, part of or whole design.
- The artist will be contacted if any changes are to be made to the design.
- Entries must include entrants full name, age, address, email address and contact number.
- The RCSA will choose the successful design entirely at its discretion, from the submitted entries, or from other proposals whether or not part of this competition, or may not choose any design at all.
- Entrants shall have no claim whatsoever against the RCSA for anything or any costs incurred, or any other matter arising out of this competition.