Want to swim for a cause for the next event? The Everyday Hero program means you can raise money by tackling the Rottnest Channel Swim. It’s an easy way for you to participate in the program and help raise much needed funds for a charity of your choice.
We support the charities who volunteer their services to provide enormous support to swimmers and their support crew on event day. These charities include:
- On-water medical providers
- On-water safety and compliance providers
- Fremantle Volunteer Sea Rescue Group
- 1500m icon vessel, the Leeuwin Ocean Adventure Foundation
- Starlight Children’s Foundation.
You can also help support these charities, or any cause that you may prefer, through your Everyday Hero page.