Don’t forget the compulsory event briefing is tonight in the Main Arena at HBF Stadium and starts at 6.30pm sharp.
By now all swimmers have received an email asking you to complete and sign a declaration form. Thank you to those who have done their forms already. To those who haven’t, please bring a paper copy to the briefing so you can collect your race pack.
A few important points relating to the swimmers’ declaration form:
- If you are under the age of 18 (but, of course, older than 14 years), your parent/guardian must sign the form and supply a copy of their photo identification with the declaration form.
- Remember, all swimmers must sign this form. If you have a swimmer change in your duo or team, please make sure you pass on this form for them to complete and submit. It is the captain’s responsibility to make sure it’s done.
As parking will be at capacity for the 2015 Karma Resorts Rottnest Channel Swim event briefing, we ask you to consider the following:
- Please leave plenty of travel time from your place of residence to your destination
- Please consider car-pooling
- Please use both access roads: enter venue from either Stephenson Avenue or McGillvray Road via Brockway Road
- A parking attendant will advise you where to park
Doors open at 5.45pm. We look forward to seeing you there!