Raised so far
Want to swim for a cause for the next event? You can raise money by tackling the South32 Rottnest Channel Swim and help raise much needed funds for a charity of your choice.
We support the charities who volunteer their services to provide enormous support to swimmers and their support crew on event day. These charities include:
- On-water medical providers
- On-water safety and compliance providers
- Fremantle Volunteer Sea Rescue Group
- 1500m icon vessel, the Leeuwin Ocean Adventure Foundation
- Starlight Children’s Foundation
You can also help support these charities, or any cause that you may prefer, through your GoFundraise page.