Boat required

Are you looking for someone or something?
LuluReadz

Boat required

Post by LuluReadz »

Hi there, I'm looking for a 6m support boat to hire/borrow for the day of the swim. My fiancé has his skipper's ticket. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D
adensmith

Re: Boat required

Post by adensmith »

RYA Day Skipper course basically consists of a complete introduction to the chart work, navigation, meteorology and the various basics related to the seamanship for Helmsmen. This course is very much helpful for all the interested people. This is essential for all those people who want to make wise and beneficial decisions while on board.
GoyitrYouft

Post by GoyitrYouft »

Hello,

I require a boat please contact me as soon as possible. I am keenly waiting for a boat.
Get up to 70% off Business Class Flights with top airlines. Check here for details: http://cheapbusinessclasstickets.net.au
BetirYour

Post by BetirYour »

Hi,

Thank you so much. We are going to visit within few days and I want to brought a boat, how can I get it?

Big Thanks
Learn how to bet on the Denver Broncos to win the Super Bowl. Read more here: Denver Broncos Super Bowl Betting
BetirYour

Post by BetirYour »

Hi,

I am also seeking a boat with little cheap. Please let me know if you may help me.

Thanks!
Learn how to bet on the Denver Broncos to win the Super Bowl. Read more here: Denver Broncos Super Bowl Betting