Interested in Volunteering at the 2017 Karma Resorts Rottnest Channel Swim? Then we want to hear from you! Registrations are now open to help out in the lead up to and on Event day.
We have a variety of roles available which include:
- Race pack collection and registration of swimmers
- Start and finish line marshalling
- Information booth and traffic guides
- T-shirts sales and exchange
- Team leaders to manage volunteers
- And cheer squad!
The key dates volunteers will be required are for the Metro Safety Briefing on Saturday, 4 February 2017 and on Event day at the start and finish line on Saturday, 25 February 2017. Please note that all volunteers must attend the Volunteer Briefing which will be held on Saturday, 14 January 2017 at 10am at HBF Stadium, Mt Claremont.
To register and for more information, visit http://rottnestchannelswim.com.au/event-info/volunteering-2/.