2016/17 Open Water Swim Series
If you are looking to challenge yourself this season, check out Swimming WA’s Open Water Swim Series.
The OWS series offers a range of events to help you gain some great open water experience before the 2017 Karma Resorts Rottnest Channel Swim.
- Geraldton: Champion Bay: Saturday 1st October 2016
- Cottesloe: Saturday 29thOctober
- Coogee: Saturday 26thNovember
- Mandurah: Town Beach: Sunday 6th November 2016
- Busselton: Busselton Beach (east of Jetty): Sunday 13th November 2016
- Mullaloo: Tuesday 27thDecember 2016
- Albany: Unknown Location: Monday 2nd January 2017
- Harvey: Harvey Dam boat ramp: Saturday 14th January
- Bunbury: Back Beach: Saturday 21st January 2017
- Sorrento: Thursday 26thJanuary 2017
- Rockingham: Sunday 5thFebruary 2017
- Leighton: Monday 6thMarch 2017
- Swan River: Saturday 18thMarch 2017
- Carnarvon: Town Foreshore: Saturday 22nd April 2017
Right now you can purchase a season pass for all events for the heavily discounted price of $370.