Boat Needed for Champions of Champions

Are you looking for someone or something?
JustSwim

Boat Needed for Champions of Champions

Post by JustSwim »

Greetings

I know I am really late to the party on this but I was just recently offered a spot in the Champion of Champions race during the Rottnest race. The added kicker is I am coming from the States .

I am hoping to secure a boat and skipper for the race. Since I am coming from the States I won't have a local crew either. A kayaker would be a real bonus. I have experience feeding from a boat but a kayaker is easier.

I am an experienced marathon swimmer/racer. I most recently swam the Catalina Channel in September and completed the swim around Manhattan last year.

Because of the time differences communication via email is preferable. My email address is markspratt@aol.com. Or you can respond back on this forum. I can also be reached by phone at +13714907101 or via WhatsApp. Compensation to be provided of course.

Thanks for you consideration.

Mark....
MarvinBanks

Re: Boat Needed for Champions of Champions

Post by MarvinBanks »

JustSwim wrote:Greetings

I know I am really late to the party on this but I was just recently offered a spot in the Champion of Champions race during the Rottnest race. The added kicker is I am coming from the States .

I am hoping to secure a boat and skipper for the race. Since I am coming from the States I won't have a local crew either. A kayaker would be a real bonus. I have experience feeding from a boat but a kayaker is easier.

I am an experienced marathon swimmer/racer. I most recently swam the Catalina Channel in September and completed the swim around Manhattan last year.

Because of the time differences communication via email is preferable. My email address is markspratt@aol.com. Or you can respond back on this forum. I can also be reached by phone at +13714907101 or via WhatsApp. Compensation to be provided of course.

Thanks for you consideration.

Mark....
Great news. Thanks.
JustSwim

Re: Boat Needed for Champions of Champions

Post by JustSwim »

I am still looking for a skipper and a boat.

If anyone knows of a skipper/boat that has become available please let me know. You can message me here or at markspratt@aol.com.

I am really looking forward to swimming this race and visiting Perth. I may not be in the running for the prize money but at my age it is especially fun to swim with the speedsters.

Thanks!

Later.... Mark....