Paddler Needed for Champion of Champions

Are you looking for someone or something?
JustSwim

Paddler Needed for Champion of Champions

Post by JustSwim »

Greetings

I have secured a skipper and boat for the race but I am still in need of a paddler.

I know well and appreciate just how important my paddlers are to my swims. I am pretty low maintenance but I do like to joke around a bit on my feeds. Don't get me wrong. I am a serious competitor and I like to race hard. I just try to remember to have a good time to offset the pain of the actual swim. :D

I have lots of marathon swimming experience, most recently crossing the Catalina Channel in September.

At age 61 I know I won't be in the running for the prize money but I am still reasonably fast. My target is under 6 hours but we shall see what the day brings.

If you are available please feel free to contact my captain locally at 0418 699 280 or me directly at markspratt@aol.com or +013174907101.

Thanks for the look. See you in February.

Later.... Mark....
JustSwim

Re: Paddler Needed for Champion of Champions

Post by JustSwim »

I don't know why I persist in calling it Champion of Champions. That is a totally different event. Maybe age is finally sneaking up on me. :D

I still need a paddler for the Champions of the Channel heat. I will provide compensation.

Thanks!

Later.... Mark...