Surport paddler available.

Any general discussion related to the swim.Any general discussion related to the swim.
Endorfin

Surport paddler available.

Post by Endorfin »

Hi,
If anybody is in need of a support paddler I am keen to paddle alongside and support anybody taking part in the Channel swim.
I paddle a wilderness systems Tsunami 12.5 sit in kayak. It has front and back storage. And is very stable.
I have done a lot of ocean kayaking off Western Australia and have been to most of the islands off the coast. This is a group i started a while back.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Kayakin ... Australia/
Please drop me a line.
Kind regards
Clive
BogdanZ

Re: Surport paddler available.

Post by BogdanZ »

Hi Clive,
Are you interested to help at RCS 2019?
I am trying to set all logistical details (skipper+ boat & paddled + kayak) in advance because I will travel from Romania and don't have the advantages the locals have in reaching out to people there.
My email is bogdanz2002@yahoo.co.uk .
Stewart Fairbairn

Post by Stewart Fairbairn »

Clive

I know this was posted for the 2018 swim but I am looking for a paddler for the 2019 swim - I am doing a solo crossing.

Can you help or advise on where to look? I am from NSW.

Best regards

Stewart Fairbairn
Harryleo

Post by Harryleo »

it is very nice place so tel me any good website so i am travel it and enjoye
Harryleo

Post by Harryleo »

Swimming hand paddleSoft skirt provide comfortable Fast fit head strap systemFunctionswimming Have CE certificateHave Intertek test reportHave more than 18 years of exporting experience to Europe and America.High quality and very competitive priceQuality management of system certificate of approvalPackage Plastic case; PVC mesh pouch; PVCtube PVC soft and customized package in clientspieces per model and 300 pieces per color Factory 500 pieces per model, and 100 pieces per color
Harryleo

Post by Harryleo »

ould you love for a family or friend to be your paddler, but you’re not sure they have the skills? Not to worry, as Canoeing WA (CWA) has you covered!

CWA is holding a new course that is specifically designed for new or inexperienced paddlers who want to support you in the Karma Resorts Rottnest Channel Swim. It will be held on Sunday, 31 January 2016 and the morning session will run through the basics of paddle strokes, tips and what to expect on event day.

The session will cost $40 and will run for four hours (start time TBC). If you are interested,