swimmer available

Any general discussion related to the swim.Any general discussion related to the swim.
kgrant

swimmer available

Post by kgrant »

I am available to fill in for any team members who can no longer compete.
I'm already training for Port to Pub and have competed in the Rottnest Channel Swim twice.
Contact me on 0403 534 982
Harryleo

Re: swimmer available

Post by Harryleo »

Watch over 1,500 top professional and amateur athletes from all over the globe compete on the world’s most scenic course in the 1.9km swim in crystal clear waters, the 90km bike taking in two alpine lakes and the 21.1km run which is 75% off-road along the water’s edge.

The festival includes the Puzzling World Junior Challenge for budding triathletes aged six to fifteen. There’s also the Swim the Course during the week before the two highlight events.

taxi in bradford
Challenge Wanaka is run by The Challenge Wanaka Sports Trust together with a team of dedicated individuals with many of years of event experience between them, all united by the desire to provide athletes with one of the most memorable long distance races of their careers.
bradford taxi
Harryleo

Post by Harryleo »

The team were led by world record holder and Olympic Champion Adam Peaty alongside a host of other world class athletes including Siobhan Marie O-Connor, James Guy and Ben Proud.

Team England were second on the medal table at the Gold Coast Games with a total of 24 medals. This included nine gold, 10 silver and five bronze medals.

There were 11 para swimming events at the 2018 Commonwealth Games where disabled athletes will compete as part of Team England alongside their non-disabled teammates; a feature unique to the Games.
scott

Post by scott »

Hi,

I am looking for my boy to be taught by professional swimmer and would like to know is there any training duration and what could be the charges.